Pages

instagram

Instagram

Natural Beauty




I have a a go at making my own cosmetics tonight!!!

it was so much fun!!!

I cannot believe I have not done it before !!!

my skin is very sensitive and I have a strict routine when it comes to my face lol, i scrub and i rub and i pat and i smooth and do a lot of crazy stuff to my skin!

but I always struggle to buy a good cream to put on my face and body. And simply I terrified of the companies put in high street cosmetics. When you find a vegan friendly, cruelty free and paragon free cosmetics they cost heaven and earth :(

So making my own was a bit of a hit and miss and I tried a few times before I was completely happy with the outcome.

I also made the coffee body scrub. Which was fantastic and refreshing but it is very very messy!!!

Tea tree moisturiser:



3 spoons of coconut oil
4 spoons of shea butter
2 spoons of olive oil
5 drops of tea tree oil

In a bowl whip shea butter until frothy, add coconut oil, whip again, add olive oil slowly while whipping. Then add tea tree oil.  Whip for another 2 min.  And its ready. I keep mine in a glass container and in the refrigerator. Its great on your body and your face. Little goes a long way!



Coffee Body Scrub



1 cup of good quality fair trade ground coffee
1 cup of brown sugar
4 spoons of good quality organic olive oil

In a bowl mix all ingredients until fully combined.

The scrub is very intense, its messy so I suggest to use it under a shower rather than a bath. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and smooth. Its an amazing body polish. 



So from now on, no more buying moisturisers or scrubs. I'm completely hooked on this now, soother is more to come!!!


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment