Pages

instagram

Instagram

The cover




So I' working on the book cover. Its hard to decide as its the most important part of the book. The cover must be sharp, easy and spot on. It must be able to project the inside of the book and make the "wow" impression for people wanting to read it.

I' so excited as this is HUGE deal for me. Please life, don't let me screw this one up...

I was being a good wife and I made pancakes for my husband for his breakfast on Friday. Here is the recipe.





CHIA and COCONUT pancakes


What do you need:

200ml of almond milk ( or any milk you want)
200ml of coconut milk
2 tbs of chia seeds ( soaked in 100 ml of water)
1 cup of almond flour
1 cup of all purpose flour
100 ml of coconut oil
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tbs of apple cider vinegar

How to make it:

In a large bowl mix together flours and milks. Add soaked chia and oil. 
In a small bowl combine baking powder and vinegar. Add to other mixture, gently mix together until you end up with smooth batter. 

The oil mixed in the batter will make the pancake non stick to the frying pan. So no extra oil required. 

Enjoy them golden brown, stacked up with fruit and drizzled with strawberry compote. 






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment