Pages

instagram

Instagram

Why blogging?




Good question. I keep moaning about not having time for anything, being busy with children, all the activities, driving them around, houseworks and other chores, not mention work. I say to people, poor me never have time, but in reality several occasions, I spend my time on stupid things, where I could be doing something productive, like blogging.

I started my instagram last year, now I have people asking me for recipes, advice. Its difficult to maintain it on my instagram account, therefore I made an executive decision to start a blog.

No more, moaning, no more excuses.

I think, dividing the posts into sections, like Vegan food, parenting dish and other stuff will help me to be more organised and consistent.

So here it goes. Happy reading ( if anyone actually is reading :P)

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment