Pages

instagram

Instagram

Snacking time!!




My kids love to snack!

I love to snack!

Don't we all???

Being vegan allows you to consume more food than a carnivore so yay for snacks!

I have been sleep deprived lately due to my younger one having a ear infection, but she is on the mend. And I admit, I have not been a model parent recently. I admit I yelled at my children over the weekend. Why? Because I was tired, because I needed some me time and having a screaming toddler made it absolutely impossible. Not having my other half with me is exhausting but I usually manage the best I can. Not this time, I felt cheated by life and really not been the super mum I strive to be. Being a good parent is hard.

Talking to you children is crucial. I have always thought that I had to treat my kids equally, but life has showed me that it not actually good for them, so now I treat them according to their individual needs. And I always tell them who special and unique every one of them is for me. My love for them is everlasting and I  want them to be able to have trust in me, and turn to me whenever they are lost.

There is no such a thing as perfect parent or a golden secret to resolve conflicts and other problems. But what is important is knowing your kids, knowing their needs, and their problems. Talk to your children, in age of technology is very easy to plug them in from of TV for a bit of quiet time. I know, I have done it a lot of times, just then to feel guilty that I had no guts to spend time with my kids.

Well enough of live lessons, food wise. It's snack time!!!

Here are some of our favourite snacks! Mainly fruit as we are fruit obsessed!!!!
















Leave a Comment

Post a Comment